Save your feet and don't ride cheap electric scooters that can't go uphill. Cruise, spin and twist your way around Brisbane on a Segway. Cruise past the spectacular views of the Story Bridge, South Bank, The Botanic Gardens and the Brisbane River. 99% of our guests are total beginners to start with but end up being experts within 10 minutes. With the Segway’s incredible manoeuvrability, self-balancing control and platform, you’ll have the time of your life, while checking out the city.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- It's super fun and safe!
- Small boutique tour groups with full qualified and experienced guides much for a more safe and personal experience.
- Amazing views of Brisbane and the surrounding gems which are easily accessible on a Segway.
- Take heaps of photos.
- All proceeds are for our charity International Day of People With Disabilities. Your funds are used to create awareness and employment for people with a disability.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes
- Flat shoes
- Hat/ Sunscreen/ Sunglasses
- Everything is included in the cost, Segways, helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, lights, bells.
- After 10+ minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you’ll explore Brisbane with our fully trained friendly tour guide.
- Must be at least 12 years old for tours.
- Must be between 40kg – 130kg.
- No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing, and all safety equipment.